Underground storage tanks (USTs) include the actual storage vessel and any
associated underground piping. These are regulated items in all states and
within Montana require a certified inspection every three years. Whether
you need an inspection, removal or installation of an underground system,
ECHOTECH can assist you.
Releases of petroleum products into the environment require immediate
attention. The nature and extent of the release will dictate the
appropriate response, but the sooner you contact a qualified professional to
assist in characterizing and designing a remedial action, the less it will cost
to address the problem.
ECHOTECH has experience ranging from the removal of buried household
heating oil tanks to designing the remedial cleanup plans of
jet fuel refineries.
Underground Storage Tanks (USTs)
- Hazardous Material Investigations
- Landfarm Design, Construction and Administration
- Remedial Investigations and Feasibility Studies (CERCLA/RCRA)
- Voluntary Cleanup and Redevelopment Act (VCRA) Voluntary Cleanup
- Montana State Licensed Underground Storage Tank Inspector